T. Edmund Spinks, Esq. providing legal representation in Estate Planning, Elder Law and Special Needs.
If you’re looking for personalized attention and real results, call our offices today at (813)651-1233 for a consultation.

Third-Party Supplemental Needs Trusts

If you want to provide for a loved one who is disabled or has special needs when you are nolonger here, care must be taken to ensure that the inheritance you leave will help rather thanharm your loved one. An inheritance received outright could negatively impact your loved one ifhe or she is currently receiving government aid or benefits or
Read More